Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today, early morning, in Salon.com I read several pieces that captivated me---a piece on women writers, and what they choose to "confess", and a piece on Iran and why their crazy head-of-state insists they have NO homosexuals....Both articles are well worth your time, and can be accessed,by going to
www.salon.com

What I'm doing every day now:
I'll be practicing several exercises to help "retrain" my brain---using eye/hand movements, so the Vertigo will lessen in intensity, and/or eventually become less frequent(sigh).


I had yet another strange dream last night...I am swimming
(I had one a few days ago, of a lovely African-American woman I know, swimming in a blue, one-piece swimsuit, dark arms outstreched, looking pleadingly at me, yet swimming farther and farther away from me)...
So, to continue--in this latest dream, I am the swimmer, and I am--swimming,except I'm in sand--seemingly "beached", yet moving--very quickly, and headed towards---a jagged coastline, filled with huge rocks, but when I reach it, it begins to melt--filling the sea with colors--navy, silver, pink, purple, swirls of white...
I cannot fathom the "melting" part--the rest appears obvious--hurdles, obstacles of the usual sort, and my trying to reach a "goal", etc...

More later...

No comments: