Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hi kids! Weeeellll...lots of news:
1) I was cast in "Lend Me An Ear", a show which features great union talent, and will be performed at Atlanta Shakespeare Tavern, on November 12th--a Monday night.
I'll get to play two distinct roles, in live-radio-theatre-fashion.I get to play Tetley, a boy about 15 years old, and Marilyn, a down-on-her-luck young lady who reveals herself as a rather dangerous woman! Tickets are just $15.00 and ALL THE MONEY GOES TO CHARITY--the Atlanta Community Food Bank!
More details, soon!
2) The GLBTQ Literary Festival begins in just a few days. I'll be listening to--and reading alongside--a stunning group of poets, next Saturday!!
SEE THE FULL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS AT:
www.poetryatlanta.org
3) My new headshots are ready to be sent out. I'll probably post one here, soon.
I'm happy that Kelsey Edwards of Los Angeles shot me. You may find her at her web site:
www.kelseyedwardsphoto.com

LOOK FOR UPDATES THIS WEEK, ON THE GLBTQ LITERARY FEST!!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: