Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'VE GOT ANOTHER BLOG UP, TOO!
It is called Practice What You Peace and can be accessed using the following address:
http://practicewhatyoupeace.blogspot.com/
The idea of a Blog which will primarily address peace issues, and how to, on a daily basis, infuse more Peace into our daily lives, has been brewing in me, for months. Just last night, I impulsively decided to set it up. If "Practice What You Peace" receives a good response, I plan to set up an entire website, with the same name.
So here's what YOU can do, to help me be successful with this, FOR you:
TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW, AND PUT THIS LINK IN YOUR E-MAILS, PLEASE!
I'll be accepting suggestions on:
* Topics of Peace to cover, including, but not limited to:
* Places in nature where you have found Peace
* Houses of worship where you feel love, Peace, and inclusion
* Places in the world where you feel Peace, or a Peace movement has grown/is growing
* Ways to "mentor/womentor" Peace in others' lives, in the workplace, the arts, in daily life(on the train, bus, in traffic while in your car, etc.)
* Specific practices from your own lives, where you contribute to more Peace, in this world!
Thanks, and as I say here at Lisa Allender Writes,
Peace, kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An excellent idea, Lisa. We definitely need a bit more peace in our world. I'll look forward to reading more.

Collin Kelley said...

Good idea, Lisa. I'll add a link to my blog.