Sunday, June 08, 2008

A MEME FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS A BLOG, WHO READS MY BLOG.

Okay, here's the deal:

I came up with a few questions that I want answers to. Here they are:

1) If you HAD to be someone other than you, WHO (anyone who has lived, or is living) would you choose to be, and why?

It's a toss-up here.I think Sr. Maureen Michael, my teacher in 7th grade and Math instructor in 8th grade, because she was amazingly smart, supportive, and kind. And very, very beautiful. Her eyebrows were the color of sand, and she had pale blue eyes, and delicate features, and was slender, with long legs and a very ample bosom. I also think it would've been cool to be St. Theresa of Liseux--a tender-hearted child, who was the model of purity and piety.

2) If you could improve one skill/talent, what would you want to improve?

I want to become a better writer, of course. And I'd like better math-skills, too.

3) If you had to give up one of the following, forever, which would it be:

*sweets(cakes, cookies, pies, candy)

*salty food

*spicy food

*soft drinks

*fried foods

I don't do sodas much, so this one is easy. I could not live without the other four!

4) What is the most important quality you expect to have in your friends?

Reliability. All my best pals are highly creative, generous, and political. Most are pretty spiritual, too. But reliability has to be there, or I can't be your friend!

5) What are you most proud of, in terms of accomplishments, in your life(so far)?

My ability to maintain my friendships, and strengthen my family relationships. It gives me great, great joy to connect with others.I love acting, and writing, but I could not do either of those, were it not for "communion" with those I love...

6) What is the one place that sometime in your lifetime, you MUST visit?

Greece. Australia and New Zealand. And Egypt. Oh, and The Seychelle Islands(off the coast of Africa).

I'm giving you a click in the a*&...so go on, and respond in your own blog, to my meme!

2 comments:

Collin Kelley said...

I'll work on the meme when I get back. Smooch. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely do this one. Very inspiring answers, Lisa. You are a lovely person!