Thursday, September 22, 2011

UPDATES.

UPCOMING POSTS:
*A new post from a guest-editor, David Herrle.
Then,from me:
*A rant, on the injustice suffered by Mr. Troy A. Davis, recently executed by The State of Georgia.
*A recent vacation with my beloved has me rested, and ready to write...and ready to actually SUBMIT some new work, too!
*"Lisa's Second Sundays Featured Author and Open Mic" will begin on October 9th, at 4:00 P.M., at Red Door Playhouse, in Roswell, Georgia, Featuring Poet Amy Pence.The official Film-Trailer for "Unspoken Words" will be seen, too!
*A happy update on "Unspoken Words", the feature-film in which I play Benetha, directed by award-winning filmmaker, Henderson Maddox.Film PREMIERES in Atlanta on 11-11-11.
Hit my FB Wall now, and scroll down to see the Official Posters for the Film!!!
Please be patient with me in updating all this, and....
Peace, kids.

4 comments:

Christine Swint said...

I didn't know you hosted a reading series! I will keep the Red Door Playhouse in mind. It's a lovely spot.

Glad you are rested.

Don't Feed The Pixies said...

still checking in on your progress :)

Good to see things going in the right direction

David H. said...

Will the film be released at large soon?

Lisa Nanette Allender said...

Christine--For many years, I hosted at Border's Dunwoody, then Barnes & Noble, Norcross, and Humpus-Bumpus, in Cumming.I quit hosting in late 2005.But I'm baaaack!The Red Door Playhouse is a swell venue.I'm very excited about my inaugural event there, in less than two weeks! :D
Pixies--Hi there.Thank you!
David H.--It will Premiere here in Atlanta.Unsure when wider-release will happen.