Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BLOGGER FRIENDSHIP AWARD!!!

Wowee, THANK YOU to Billie of Betmo's Corner for the fine distinction she's given me--the Blogger Friendship Award!
I've copied her entire post, below, so enjoy--and check back, later tonight, when I'll post my 8 picks to receive the Blogger Friendship Award!
Peace, kids.
________________________________________________________
_____________________________________
blogger friendship award

naj at neo resistance has very kindly bestowed upon me this award-
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”i am delighted that she finds me charming :) i have made many great friends since i started my blog a few years ago and i continue to meet people who are warm and caring and kind. my constraint is 8- so i will do my best to narrow it down, but my regular compadres, i heart all of you.

blog of revelation- brother tim
lisa allender writes- lisa
not much but all mine- fjb
round circle- spadoman
the pagan sphinx- pagan
thorne's world- thornie
weezielou- weezie
south by southwest, making good mondays, behind the links- gee carol
______________________________________________________
_____________________________________
Thank you again to Billie of the blog, Betmo's Corner!You, Billie, are the mistress of Haiku, and I'm glad to have you as a blog-pal!
Check back tonight, kids, for Lisa Allender Writes' picks!
Peace, kids.

6 comments:

New Yorker wannabes said...

That is sweet and...friendly lol Congrats!

Hey Lisa, I was just commenting on your previous post and...here we are surfing at the same time :-)

I wish you have a wonderful day (I think-well it is night here so...:-)

Greetings from Greece
Take care
peace and love
xoxo

jmsjoin said...

Congratulations Lisa!
You are a kind heart!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratz! You deserve it. And My aircard broke so I'm stuck with dial-up for now. It may be awhile before I get to this at my place, but I wanted to stop in and say "Thanks"!

Lisa Nanette Allender said...

Marianna--Hello there. Interesting we are "surfing" at same time!Have a great night!
Average Patriot--Hello! Thank you, you're sweet!
Thornes World--Hello! Headed over to check out your blog. Thank you for the Congrats!

billie said...

hey- you deserve it :) looking forward to collaborating with you this year on some creative projects :) you are a breath of fresh air in the blogosphere :)

Lisa Nanette Allender said...

Betmo--Hi! Thank you again, and yeah--we'll get to collaborate this year. Scout's honor!