Friday, September 03, 2010

Dreams Do Come True

More gratefulness?
I think I've figured out something.
I have toooo many interests.The proof?
While I can enjoy these interests, such as activism for the poor, for minorities, LGBTQ, political activism, dog-training, baking, studying jewelry-making, and various job-jobs(my term for a non-acting, or non-writing job), all these other endeavors have kept me from attaining more development as an actress, and writer. I found this out, quite accidentally.
After throwing nearly all my energy this past year into working on my acting, I see that being "single-minded"(as much as I, Lisa, am able to do so), pays off.
The results?
I'm cast(in a small, but pivotal role) in a short-film. I'm in call-backs for a major role, in a Feature-Length Film. And the latest?
I was just accepted into a major model and talent agency with a stellar reputation!The head of the agency is a woman with tremendous drive, amazing accomplishments, and great personal charisma. And she said "Wow, Lisa" after my audition. Twice.
I feel like the luckiest woman on the planet.
If it gets any better, kids, I'll have to wake up! :)
Peace, kids.

3 comments:

Collin Kelley said...

Woot! Great news all around, Lisa.

Dave Dubya said...

I'm excited for ya kid!

Lisa Nanette Allender said...

Collin--Thank you,man! See you tomorrow(Sunday). :)
Dave Dubya--Thanks.I'm even happier, tonight.
Details, soon! :)