Monday, July 02, 2007

Filmmakers. That's who surrounded me last night, at Dailies. Dailies is a group of artists--primarily directors and film-folk who collaborate on a variety of projects throughout the year...
I learned of Dailies from Producer Linda Burns, at a panel-discussion on work in front of the camera. She emphasized the collaborative nature of the group, and she was so genuine, I knew I'd be checkin' out this group...
While Ms. Burns was not present at the meeting last night, I did meet the spectacularly articulate and talented Dave Bruckner.He reviewed several web sites of interest, and let us know about the Dailies' Mission Statement etc..
Several of the folks gathered discussed what type of films they are interested in creating, etc...
I want to learn more about the PROCESS of film, and learn to write more efficiently for film, too...

Here are a coupla links you DEFINITELY want to check out:

www.spout/foureyedmonsters.com
(Spout is a Review Site for Film; Four Eyed Monsters is a film you want to see!!)
For you budding screenwriters:

www.atlscript.org

More on this, very soon....

No comments: