TAGGED BY THORNE, OF THE BLOG, THORNE'S WORLD.
I am supposed to list seven things most people do not know about me.
I think I probably covered a lot of this, in my "25 Random Things About Me" post, at this blog, Lisa Allender Writes, back in Feburary of this year(2009).
But I'll do a stream-of-consciousness thing here, and just write whatever pops into my head:
1) I would still love to have a baby brother, or older brother. It may be why I've always had so many male friends become life-long friends. I'm very fortunate in that regard.
2) I had a brief fling with a very famous rock star.(Hint: he was hugely popular in the 1980's, and early 1990's.)
3) I was Non-Theist, or A-theist, for over 17 years, and by a series of things I could not explain(all good!) I found myself as of late 2003/early 2004, on a spiritual quest--which I'm still on. I call myself a Catholic-Christian by culture, and a spiritual seeker.
4) How I define my bisexuality:
In 1989, I said "I love vanilla ice cream, but sometimes, I want strawberry."
By 1992, I defined it as:
"I fall in love with the person, not the gender."
5) I would like to adopt a child, perhaps an older child who is labeled "unadoptable". I never had that burning desire to birth a child, but believe I may have some good to offer a child who has no home/parent.
6)I hate mayonnaise. It's okay mixed into a potato salad(sometimes) but I would NEVER eat it on a sandwich. Yuck!
7)I think actors who perform onstage are never given enough credit. It's exhilirating--and exhausting-- work, making every time you perform, "fresh", and seemingly "new".
Here's the link to Thorne, and "Thorne's World", and the entry that spawned this response from me.
Jayne Harnett-Hargrove, of the blog, "Harnett-Hargrove".
Marianna, of the blog, "A Momentary Cloudiness of a 'Dirty' Mind".
Betmo, of "Betmo's Corner".
Average American Patriot, of "An Average American Patriot".
Dustin Brookshire, of the blog, "I Was Born Doing Reference Work In Sin".
There are links to all of the above, just to the right of this post, in the column marked "Poets, Bloggers, and Others".
Look for a special post coming up this week, at Lisa Allender Writes, on why I love my Pax Christi(Peace Christ) chapter (reprinted, with a few additions, from my most recent post at my blog,"Practice What You Peace").