Does anyone out there have any tips for better managing time?
Although I am able to work from home,and I have many distractions(two dogs; renovations currently ongoing here at house;numerous e-mails and Facebook Friend messages to check, etc.), I still feel I should be more "ahead" than I am.
Some things that I do right:
1) At night, when I'm planning to do a scrub or face-mask, I make sure I wait to do my e-mails until I've applied it, so I can answer e-mails and check Facebook messages while my skin is getting prettier.
2) I do laundry and fold clothes, while catching up with family by phone(I use the "speaker" feature).
3) After washing my face, and applying moisturizer, I then take my shower so that the moisturizer can "sink in" so that when I get out,if I'm applying make-up--it will go on faster.
4) I use e-mail for almost all correspondence. Lately, I prefer private-messages sent via Facebook. Faster, easier.
5) Rarely use the phone at all, except for family.
6) Cook large quantities of food, so I can freeze it, and then heat up later.
Any suggestions for accomplishing more writing, in less time?
I'd surely appreciate it!
If you don't understand the title of this entry, just checkout my eternal friend and poet pal, Collin Kelley's blog, Modern Confessional, and you'll see what I mean.